Grace Life Center is a member church of the Charismatic Renewal Ministries, a ministry with a vision to prepare men for God’s great harvest / revival in our life times.
Our mission as a church is to recruit, resource and release a generation of Jesus disciples who love God, love God’s people and love God’s world in response to God’s love for them.
OUR MOTTO / BELIEF
CONNECT WITH A COMMUNITY OF FRIENDS
I’M NEW HERE
We ‘re glad that you have stopped by to learn what we’re all about. We hope you see our passion for Jesus and His gospel. He is the only reason that we do what we do — preaching, children’s ministry, outreach, and even singing. If you were to ask us to describe ourselves in one sentence, we would say, “We’re a gospel centered, Spirit-filled, family-oriented & city focused, church community.”
What should I expect if I attend a church meeting? What should I wear? What’s expected of me?
What about my kids? Is it okay to bring my kids to Church?
Yes, this is not a problem. Some young children may find it difficult to leave their parents in an unfamiliar setting. Yet we believe our children’s ministry, in the long run, is the best place for helping children learn more about God. We hope that families who begin to attend our church will come to appreciate the value of their children developing close friendships with their peers in the context of the local church.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A JESUS FOLLOWER?
How can I have a relationship with Jesus? How can I become a follower of Jesus?
We are glad that you are interested in knowing Jesus personally and following Him joyfully. Knowing Jesus is one of the simplest thing a person can do. There are 3 simple steps to take.
First, realize and accept that you are and will never be good enough.
No matter how good a life we try to live, we still fall miserably short of being a good person. That is because we are all sinners. The Bible says, “No one is good—not even one.” We cannot become who we are supposed to be without Jesus Chris.
Second, recognize that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you because of your sin & repent.The Bible tells us that “God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while were still sinners.” This is the Good News, that God loves us so much that He sent His only Son to die in our place when we least deserved it.
Finally, put your trust in Christ as your Lord and Savior, accepting his sacrifice on the cross as the full and final payment for your sin.You must depend on Jesus alone for your forgiveness, and God will give you his acceptance and eternal life as gift. If you are ready to do that, then why not pray right now and tell God that you are trusting His Son, Jesus.
Let us know your decision today.
Listen to sermon Series from Grace Life
- Jan 22, 2017The Outrageous Love Of God
- Jan 22, 2017Baptism of Love
- Jan 15, 2017Reflecting God’s Outrageous Love
- Jan 8, 2017The Outrageous Love Of God
- Jan 1, 2017Loving Like God Loves
- Dec 31, 2016New Year Eve Message
- Sep 11, 2016Baptism of Power
- Sep 4, 2016Becoming A Community of Power
- Aug 21, 2016Our God & Father
- Aug 20, 2016Committment: Key to Revival
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Church Location & Address: 8730 Cherry Lane, Laurel, MD 20707 (map)
Telephone & Fax: Tel:
Sunday Service: 10am – 12 noon
1. I now have the right reason to live right: without God’s grace, without knowing and appreciating all that God has done for me, in me and to me, without any contribution from me – I was bound to seek to please God out of fear or pride. Either I was trying to do right because I was afraid of punishment or because I felt that my actions would earn me some rewards. But now, because of grace – knowing God has done ALL for me ALREADY – I can finally now seek to live right for one reason only – love.